Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 21, 2007

For a long lost friend...


It's been a long time I did not update my blog. I just don't know why... I was busy trying to catch up with the time that I've lost in the past. Fifteen years is not a short time if you have lost it in your life, but you'll never be able to catch up with it again. Anyway, what can we do about the past? How I wish we have never hurt each other, how I wish we are always happy together...

How I wish I can really practice what I've read in a motivational book "A Happy Pocket Full Of Money" by David Cameron - it said that time does not exist. I quoted below an extraction from the book:

"The Truth About Time: It does not exist except as you say it does.

Time is a funny thing. A very funny thing. The biggest trick time ever played on us was to make us think it was real, and that we were under its full control. Yet, time is a complete illusion, a strong and persistent illusion.

What wonderful news that is! Time is an illusion created by you. Once you understand how this illusion is created by you, you then begin to re-create it as you wish, consciously and deliberately instead of unconsciously and accidentally as you may have been doing.

What is time? What do I have to do with time? How should I think and be about time so that I may experience wealth and other things in larger quantities faster? This chapter will begin to answer these questions. In other chapters in this book, these concepts will become more real to you.

The only time that truly exists is Now..."

If I can really practice this is my mind, I will never feel that we have lost each other; we have always been together no matter how far apart we are.



No comments: