Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 2, 2006

Trying time...

I'm so sad, my laptop crashed on last Wednesday night. I can't do anything since then. Now I'm at my sister's place so I use her computer to login into my blog. I wanted to make my 7th post so that I can apply for Google Adsense account.

I also would like to help my friend with her blog so that we can start the Adsense account. Very unfortunate for me that my laptop crashed at this very crucial time for me. I feel like everything is pulling me down... my house plan just completed after long overdue. I need to get the construction agreement signed so that the bank can release my loan ASAP. This matter has been going on for almost 3 months already. Bank cannot process the loan because I haven't got a plan and construction agreement. Hope I can finalize the quotation for the house tomorrow and will be able to sign the construction agreement soonest possible.

No comments: